Tell me the truth! Tell me the truth on 4/03 tell me the truth

Quote:
WOW! What a beautiful spread of eggs you got going.
thumbsup.gif

S@R@

Quote:
Yes that was funny when Kloe' let the chickens in the house and they were crapping all over the floor.
gig.gif
But someone just told me about the program. lol You beleive me don't you?

Quote:
Exactly, who?
idunno.gif

Its a reality show called Keeping up with the KarTRASHains that airs on the E channel. I changed the name a little but if you watched the show you would understand why.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Be very glad that you don't have this program in the UK!! I have watched it a few times. I cannot believe how trashy they all act. The brother graduated from college with a degree in something, yet he does not work (except appear on the show and I am sure he gets paid for that). I guess in regards to Mrs. Kim, it pays to be in videos that no one in the world wants their family members to be in! Evidently, that is something to be proud about if your are a Kardashian................. How sad that most of the shows on tv are now "reality" shows. Somehow my reality is most different than their's!!

lau.gif
theresa

English chick, where ya been? I've been missing you. Don't know if you read the cancer thread. So I have been a little busy, well you could say I have been real busy. I don't remember much of 2010 and everyone just calls it chemo brain. I am so happy to see your name. Wow, lets don't lose touch again. Guess what, I weigh 130lbs, bring it on with that medical MJ. XXXOOO
S@R@
My favorite reality show is survivor.

What I'm trying to figure out is that a few days ago Obama has had that look like he didn't know what he should do. Now one time he said his wife and daughters liked watching "Keeping up with the KarTrashians, but he did not. I think he is lying.
hide.gif
Be brave Obama and go ahead and admit you watch the show.

What I'm trying to figure out is that a few days ago Obama has had that look like he didn't know what he should do. Now one time he said his wife and daughters liked watching "Keeping up with the KarTrashians, but he did not. I think he is lying.
hide.gif
Be brave Obama and go ahead and admit you watch the show.

Back
Top Bottom