Tell me what you think about this rooster please? Ermine Ameraucana?

Purchased one today. I try to buy locally when I can. I don't really like shipping chicks/birds even eggs for that matter. It's just too much of a gamble for me, ESPECIALLY when a day old is 25$ plus and 12 hatching eggs are running $120+ . No thank you. I ordered chicks from Meyers this year. 47 chicks. Lost 16+ of them within 5 days. And of course it was the pullets I purchased not the bargain assortments. That's how it always goes though. 🤦
Plus I intend to breed so hatchery birds are not exactly what I'm looking for as far as quality either..
Ameraucanas are the owner's personal project, and cackle has decent quality birds in general.

Purchased one today. I try to buy locally when I can. I don't really like shipping chicks/birds even eggs for that matter. It's just too much of a gamble for me, ESPECIALLY when a day old is 25$ plus and 12 hatching eggs are running $120+ . No thank you. I ordered chicks from Meyers this year. 47 chicks. Lost 16+ of them within 5 days. And of course it was the pullets I purchased not the bargain assortments. That's how it always goes though. 🤦
Plus I intend to breed so hatchery birds are not exactly what I'm looking for as far as quality either..
Qualitywise they are better than this one. But you do what you want.

Back
Top Bottom