lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
46966_fruitloops_01.jpg

46966_fruitloops_02.jpg

46966_fruitloops_03.jpg

these are pics taken from my duck named fruitloops. this duck is a little skittish pain in the butt... but i love him or her LOL. i'm not toooo sure on age, but it is bigger than the other 2 so i figure it's a few days older then them? my baby turned one month on the 13th. is it too soon for drake feathers??? are those feathers growing in weird or those frake feathers. this duck still kinda peeps but quacks sometimes, like when he yells. mainly when i am running water and they are hungry i can hear fruitloops over the water and also when i take fruitloops from the brooder to the tub.. or vice versa.

sooo do we think fruitloops is a boy or a girl? or do we not know yet??

I've seen females with Drake feathers tho. & vice versa. Here's your lesson for the day on sexing ducks. You can tell by the quack. If it has a high pitchy voice it's a female. If it goes quack quack quack like the aflack duck,it's a male.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I have 10 ducks right now that i'm trying to figure out their sex by their voices....
Good god! I cant tell at ALL because they all "talk" at the same time,...
barnie.gif

Quote:
I have 10 ducks right now that i'm trying to figure out their sex by their voices....
barnie.gif

Well, you have to pick them up one by one and walk them away from the others. If it's a girl, the farther away you get the louder she'll quack!
smile.png

Quote:
barnie.gif

Well, you have to pick them up one by one and walk them away from the others. If it's a girl, the farther away you get the louder she'll quack!
smile.png

great.. i think the one i want to be a boy is a girl.. lol they all go in the bath a separate times and fruitloops screams bloody murder

Back
Top Bottom