Tell us about your weird phobias...

Yep M&Ms should always be eaten one at a time. I guess i'm easily aggravated, handfull M&M munchers get to me!

If at all possible, they should be grouped by colour, eating one of each until they are gone
tongue.png

I like to get them to the point where the coating is rough, then squish them against the roof of my mouth. I'm wondering how many other trivial daily activities are given this degree of thought LOL

Quote:
Dinner for sure in my house.
Sammy Lou eats everything on the table. Bashy only the meat and bread and Taylor meat bo bread but the sides. I serve their food on those Wallyworld reusable plastic plates and get in trouble if i use the wrong plate.

Quote:
Debby in our house this is perfectlly normal. Because every kid needs the exact same. Only the green ones are worthless, daddy has to eat those.

Reds must be eaten first. Theya re the best. Brown ones are the lowest ranking color and are eaten last or by somebody else.

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

The only M&M's I eat are the Peanut M&M's....don't like the other kinds....
I put 1 at a time in my mouth....Left side is ALWAYS first...bit it with my back teeth on my left side....then 1/2 goes to the right side and I chew away.....Even though I have to have even numbers of each color for each side that's how I eat them..lol The next one of the SAME color goes in on the right side...back teeth bite in half, then 1/2 goes to the left side...then chew away!!!!!

Seriously......

I have weird weird issues when it comes to eatting things....

even popcorn, potato chips, things that aren't different colored...gotta be even on each side...

It was horrible when I had a tooth ache...I dont' remember right now what side it was on, but if I didn't eat the same way it drove me completely nuts....I suffered through the pain of my toothache, just so I could keep alittle bit of my sanity!!!!!(or was it to keep alittle bit of my OCD!!!!)

And YES I truely believe that each color M&M tastes different....
I don't care what anyone else says about that....the colors do taste different....lol
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

All this 'admitting' things when it comes to food is almost like a HUGE theropy sessions....Ya'll know I am normal....
frow.gif
now I just need to show Jason this so he knows...lol
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom