Telling these chicks apart? Barnies, Wellies, and EE's... *Update* They're here & I think I've got i

I'm pretty sure I've got them pegged correctly. Question for you EE experts... What will my EE chicks (as their current colors) look like when full grown? If you have picks of chicks and adults, share them! (If there's already another thread about this, then pleaese link me. ) Nevermind, I found it.

Welsummer 1

Welsummer 2

EE 1 and 2

EE 3

EE 4- she's so obvious! Her cheeks are HUGE! :D

Barnevelder 1 (the other one was DOA :( )

You have guessed the Welsummers correctly. :) Do you have another photo of the dark brown chick in the 3rd photo? Showing the front of the chick? Do you also have another photo of the chick in the last photo that shows the back of it and the front of it? They are adorable by the way!

Dark chick in 3rd photo again. Note the poofy cheeks. Also- just rechecked the comb and it's still flat.
c3b55c92.jpg
[/IMG]

And here's the double laced barnie. After checking today, there's a barely present few spikes of a single comb. Not as many wing feathers either.
8b7338e2.jpg

I tried to get a front shot for both of them, but my phone rang while I was taking pictures with it. They all freaked out and ran to hide under their ecoglow. Lol! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom