Not open for further replies.

DuckLover179

Waddles & Puddles
9 Years
Nov 28, 2010
California
I'm finally writing a book!
smile.png
Once I finish, I'll publish it- So you guys get to read it early!
Sorry if I copied anyone (I didn't mean to if I did). It's a pretty short section of it, but they'll get longer.
(The story isn't based off religion, nor is there much in there. If you think it's still against the rules, I'll be happy to edit it- Just PM me.
smile.png
)-

“In the glory of God, we all find ourselves. We find where we belong… And we find who truly loves us…” I stated, making my speech to our church. Everyone applauded as I finished.

“Thank you, Cally, for that wonderful speech! We love to know that children are learning the ways of God!” Our preacher, Pastor John, said.

I nodded, and sat in the front row with my parents. Pastor John went on to explain the importance of God, and us learning of him. I smiled, and opened my bible to find the verse Pastor John asked us to- Psalms 145:18.
It talks about how God is always near to all who call on him.

After the service, my parents and I thanked Pastor John, and headed home.

“Did you enjoy the service?” Dad asked.

“Yeah! It so awesome!” I smiled, watching the world pass by outside.

“I loved your speech!” Mom said, looking back at me.

“Thanks, I-“ I was interrupted by the car swerving. I looked ahead- A car was coming right for us on a one way road. Dad had no choice. Mom reached back, and held my hand as the car was hit. I heard glass breaking, and Mom screaming.

“That’s all I remember…” I stuttered, explaining what had happened to the questioning nurse.

“Alright…” She sighed.

“W-Where are my parents?” I asked.

“Your father… He passed. I’m so sorry. Your mother is in critical care.” She explained. She looked at me sadly. “I’ll give you some time…” She said, walking out of the room.

I couldn’t think. My parents were so important to me. And what if the baby doesn’t make it now?! I thought worriedly. I got out of my hospital bed, and asked to see my mom. The doctor told me to ask the ambulance, and he explained they had just taken her to her room. I walked through the hall, hearing the coughs of young children. I finally got to the main door, and went outside. I had made it just in time to ask the ambulance.

“You can’t see her yet!” An ambulance worker warned.

“I don’t care! Is the baby going to make it?!” I screamed through my tears.

“We’re not sure yet.” He said, packing up their truck.

I nodded, and sadly sat on the sidewalk. I had lost everything. I wasn’t sure what to do. Slowly, I stood up, and pulled on my jacket. I remembered the church was close, and I needed a place to sleep until the morning. It was dark, but I ignored my fears, and continued walking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom