Tennessee

nchls school

Crowing
Apr 22, 2015
Tennessee
Nice looking birds. And I am so tired of mud, rain, cold, and gloom.
One of our peach trees is in bloom as is the little pecan tree; a bit early for flowering, isn't it?

I still have some long tail chicks to go. I just got a pure Yokohama rooster the same age as my avatar rooster. Avatar has a much nicer, fuller tail and he's the father of the chicks.

I need to change my avatar picture as the roo has gotten better looking.

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project manager
Premium member
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
We vacationed here in TN a couple times and I fell in love with it. We got married in Cleveland, and came to Madisonville for one night to watch the eclipse. That was a crazy trip but worth it lol We officially moved here a few months ago and I fear we brought the Michigan weather with us. Sorry!!😣😜😂
When I was much younger and liked snow, I played in the UP. Used to love Ice fishing, hunting, etc. Michigan was one of the first states DW drew an X through. :gig

Pigglebottoms

Chirping
Jan 15, 2020
East Tennessee
When I was much younger and liked snow, I played in the UP. Used to love Ice fishing, hunting, etc. Michigan was one of the first states DW drew an X through. :gig
I loved it in the UP... IN THE SUMMER! 😂 I'll visit Michigan often because most of my family is still there, but I'll avoid winter visits. It's really pretty when they post their snow pictures on Facebook. But I don't miss shoveling the heavy, slushy stuff lol

AUChickenGal

Songster
Apr 15, 2016
Middle TN
Hi, everyone. I just moved back to Cookeville from AL a few weeks ago (haven't even closed on my new property yet!). I hate that I'm joining the conversation under these circumstances, but how did everyone in the East Nashville/Mt. Juliet/Lebanon/Cookeville area fare in the tornado? My (soon-to-be) property was a bit northeast of the track, thank goodness.

Top Bottom