Tennessee

Wow what luck! You guys are great! We checked Washington Co. co-op and they had a few australorp left so we hot footed it up there and grabbed the last 2 and an iffy Ameraucana (chick was in a brooder labeled BSL and Ameraucana it wasn't fully black like the other chicks so we figured it might have been the last Ameraucana) That being said we were hoping for more which leads me to my next question (newbie so sorry for all the asks, let me know if I should be asking elsewhere). If we get more chicks, that my be a few days apart from the few we got today, is it okay to have them in the same brooder? Or could it cause problems with fighting?
With young chicks it's a wait and see game. I've had little problems adding chicks a week or so apart, but I've also had the new kids killed by the older ones. Add them and see what happens, but have a backup plan ready should you need one.

Hey everyone! I'm originally from the UK and my SO is originally from Cleveland Ohio. We've lived in asheville for a while but now living in Afton TN. I'm looking for some australorp or cream legbar day olds somewhat locally. It seems TSC is a bit of a liability so just wondering if anyone would know where is best to look around the East TN /West NC area?
I just picked up a dozen from broyles in greeneville, tn they seem to be very healthy I have Australorpes and Rhode Island reds they order from a small hatchery up in Ohio

Our 9 day old baby rabbits!♥🐇
lion/lop X's

Attachments

• 20200322_174707.jpg
    20200322_174707.jpg
    807.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom