Tennessee

Carter County here! Not new to fowl play (har har!), but first time raising chicks.

10 chicks, 2 drakes, 2 ducklings, 4 rabbits, a cockatiel and one well fed, fat sassy dog ALL living on this tiny 1/4 acre with 4 humans just trying to survive this crazy world in crazy times.
Stress Wtf GIF
Some times I think, why am I doing this to myself? 😅🤪

Carter County here! Not new to fowl play (har har!), but first time raising chicks.

10 chicks, 2 drakes, 2 ducklings, 4 rabbits, a cockatiel and one well fed, fat sassy dog ALL living on this tiny 1/4 acre with 4 humans just trying to survive this crazy world in crazy times.
Stress Wtf GIF
Hi and welcome :frow

Stress Wtf GIF
Welcome to the crazies!!

Free Pavlovskaya chick in Perry County. Here's the catch. It's developing a very slight cross beak, but it's only 4 weeks old. Chances are it will get worse. I do not have the time or patience to deal with it, beyond holding it's beak in place for 3 x 10 minutes a day.

If it doesn't show improvement in a week, I'm going to cull it if no one wants it.

I have absolutely no idea if it's a male or female, it was from the Easter Hatch-a-long. It's a fairly sweet little bird, but yeah.

Pick up only, about 1 hour 30 minutes SouthWest of Nashville.

Back
Top Bottom