Tennessee

Hello! I"m in Franklin TN. New to chickens and this site. OUr "chicks" are 2.5 months old...only one has vocalized he's in fact a rooster. Ugh. WE can't have (nor do we want) a rooster. Does anyone around me want a free white leghorn rooster that is 2.5 months old? Also, I'd love to find 1 white leghorn hen around the same age...I'm not dying to do the baby brooding thing again right now. Thanks!

Here in Minor Hill! Just got my first chickens today! They came in the mail (which made me ridiculously nervous, and they were all fine). Got 6 beautiful Ayam Cemanis and am totally excited. My step-father-in-law has raised bantams for a long time, but this is the first flock that will be totally mine & my better-half's. We're SO excited!

Hello! I live in Lakeland, a small city near Memphis. I want to rehome a couple of 3 mos old purebred French Copper Marans cockerels. They are friendly and came from a breeder, but I have too many roosters. They are free!

Welcome to all the new people!
As for the MJ person, I tried to "ease into it" too. I have since fallen in head first! Just to let you know there are more of us her in MJ too!
Hi there!!! I'm in MJ as well and interested in getting chicks. Can you recommend a hatchery in the area?

Back
Top Bottom