Tennessee

Hi, I'm across the water from you! Small world lol. I just looked these up out of curiosity. They are a sex linked hybrid. You could take a white rock hen and rhode island red rooster to produce these chicks if you wanted. ISA brown's are a similar hybrid that you can buy at tractor supply, if they don't have them in store you should be able to order online and pickup when they arrive. I'm sorry that doesn't solve the immediate problem but they're a couple alternatives if you can't find those specific chicks.
Hi, and thank you.
We currently have 110 chickens and we are looking at others to expand.
ISA Browns are a very viable option we’ve looked at.
ive never gotten good chicks from my local TSC so I order them from several hatcheries.
More chickens will mean a new coop and run.

Hi, and thank you.
We currently have 110 chickens and we are looking at others to expand.
ISA Browns are a very viable option we’ve looked at.
ive never gotten good chicks from my local TSC so I order them from several hatcheries.
More chickens will mean a new coop and run.
The sex linked babies are great, wish that characteristic would carry on with the 2nd generation. I only mentioned tractor supply because it seemed like you were looking for something local and they might actually have them in store for chick days and some people don't like the cost of shipping, otherwise I would recommend McMurray hatchery. Again, just a suggestion. Good luck!

The sex linked babies are great, wish that characteristic would carry on with the 2nd generation. I only mentioned tractor supply because it seemed like you were looking for something local and they might actually have them in store for chick days and some people don't like the cost of shipping, otherwise I would recommend McMurray hatchery. Again, just a suggestion. Good luck!
I’ve used McMurray, Ideal, and Cackle with good results.
I’d love to find them locally but I’ve not found anyone who raises them

Where can I post a rooster for rehoming in East TN? I have him listed in the Buy/Sell/Trade section under the "Animals in Need of Free Rehoming" section, but it was suggested on there that I should post to TN specifically. I can't seem to find the thread for that.

Attachments

• IMG_4420.jpg
    IMG_4420.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Roo.jpg
    Roo.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 4
Knoxville, TN— Our year-old Silver Laced Wyandotte (mixed Wyandotte?) rooster needs a new home. He has been a total sweetheart until about a month ago when he spurred our toddler. He’s not terribly aggressive, but he’s started doing the dance with my husband and has occasionally been charging our other kids, though he backs down when they spread their arms open and stand their ground. He is very submissive with me. He’s good to our hens. We think he’d be happy in a place where he had more room to roam and could lose his no crow collar. We’ll have lots of tears in our house when he goes, but my toddler needs to be able to play in the backyard again.

Attachments

• Roo.jpg
    Roo.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4420.jpg
    IMG_4420.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello all. Haven’t been on here in a long time. Just started my large incubator up couple weeks ago after making a few changes on it and am ready to get back in to hatching. I typically like to add 5 dozen weekly so I have hatches weekly. I am looking for almost any pure bred eggs hopefully close enough to pickup or possibly ship. I’m looking for some serama birds or eggs as well.

Attachments

• 03097A7D-C88C-4468-88DE-654600239AA0.jpeg
    03097A7D-C88C-4468-88DE-654600239AA0.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom