Tennessee

Not sure which resource you saw already, but this publication from UT Extension contains pretty much everything you need to know about the legal requirements for selling eggs for human consumption in TN: https://foodscience.tennessee.edu/w...r-Farm-to-Consumer-Egg-Sales-in-Tennessee.pdf. Hope that helps!

On another note, does anybody happen to have chicks right now? I had a New Year's Day hatch that went badly, and now I have a day-old chick with no friends. :( I'll have another hatch in a few weeks, but I'd love to find a friend or two for her before then if possible. I'm in Cookeville but work in feed sales statewide, so I'm not limited to local pickups.
Awe sorry to hear that...I just gave away 4 silkies the other day thar were 5 wks old

Not sure which resource you saw already, but this publication from UT Extension contains pretty much everything you need to know about the legal requirements for selling eggs for human consumption in TN: https://foodscience.tennessee.edu/w...r-Farm-to-Consumer-Egg-Sales-in-Tennessee.pdf. Hope that helps!

On another note, does anybody happen to have chicks right now? I had a New Year's Day hatch that went badly, and now I have a day-old chick with no friends. :( I'll have another hatch in a few weeks, but I'd love to find a friend or two for her before then if possible. I'm in Cookeville but work in feed sales statewide, so I'm not limited to local pickups.

Check with @nchls school

I have never sold eggs for human consumption
I'm near Scotts Hill, three hours away from you, and have two new serama chicks that hatched New Year's Eve. PM if this is something you would be interested in.

If interested and in Clarksville TENNESSEE, please contact me as soon as possible.
Really good little cockrel with his 2 silkie hens. Has been perfect gentlemen til his favorite pullet went broody. I have grandbabies so I cannot risk him attacking. I believe he would be great for a flock with experienced owner.
Please only contact if seriously interested.

Attachments

• 20220113_075909.jpg
    20220113_075909.jpg
    779.4 KB · Views: 4
Good Morning Tennessee,

I'm looking for someone in the Lexington, Jackson, Savannah area that raises Indian Runner Ducks. I hatched a couple from shipped eggs and they turned out to be both female. I'd like to find a young drake or hatching eggs. I live near Scotts Hill.

I also have a two year old peacock and I'm looking for someone who is willing to swap peacocks with me. Mine is an India Blue in excellent health and feather. My peafowl are all siblings so I'd like to do a swap so my stock is unrelated.

I've the same problem with my Eastern Wild Turkeys. My pair are siblings and I'm hoping to find someone who will swap toms or hens. PM or [email protected]

Hi everyone, I’m thrilled to find a Tennessee thread. We are new to the area and new to chickens. I am stumbling through the new mama hen phase and making plenty of mistakes, but enjoying it none the less!

we have 7 3 week old barred rocks, a crappy coop and a predator proof run is being built. We are building a home(stead) in Greene county and currently living outside Johnson city. we just relocated from outside NYC and couldn’t be happier to be here!

Hi everyone, I’m thrilled to find a Tennessee thread. We are new to the area and new to chickens. I am stumbling through the new mama hen phase and making plenty of mistakes, but enjoying it none the less!

we have 7 3 week old barred rocks, a crappy coop and a predator proof run is being built. We are building a home(stead) in Greene county and currently living outside Johnson city. we just relocated from outside NYC and couldn’t be happier to be here!
Welcome :frow

Back
Top Bottom