Tennessee

Free Pavlovskaya chick in Perry County. Here's the catch. It's developing a very slight cross beak, but it's only 4 weeks old. Chances are it will get worse. I do not have the time or patience to deal with it, beyond holding it's beak in place for 3 x 10 minutes a day.

If it doesn't show improvement in a week, I'm going to cull it if no one wants it.

I have absolutely no idea if it's a male or female, it was from the Easter Hatch-a-long. It's a fairly sweet little bird, but yeah.

Pick up only, about 1 hour 30 minutes SouthWest of Nashville.
Did you try posting on Facebook there is a group there that takes in special chickens just like that! Let me see if I can find the name...

Here it is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/530781783784426/?ref=share

Here's some pics of the beaky bird.
20220526_090721.jpg
20220526_090728.jpg
20220526_090825.jpg

How far are you from Scotts Hill in Henderson County?

Close enough that I go to the livestock auction there a couple times a year. Just shy of an hour. I'm in Linden. Drop me a private message if you want this wee bird. I've got a few spare roos too you could have your pick of as a thank you if you need any. A crested cream legbar and a couple of blue andalusian for now.

Last edited:
Close enough that I go to the livestock auction there a couple times a year. Just shy of an hour. I'm in Linden. Drop me a private message if you want this wee bird. I've got a few spare roos too you could have your pick of as a thank you if you need any. A crested cream legbar and a couple of blue andalusian for now.
Sorry. I like to go there when they have the poultry auction just to see what's there and to get hatching eggs on occasion. It's rare that I buy birds as I've seen too many diseased birds to feel comfortable with any purchase other than eggs.

Back
Top Bottom