Tennessee

Pics
I'm from Leiper's Fork Tennessee (middle TN). I have 6 RIR's and 6 Buff O's. I am working on a run for them, but haven't completed it yet. Will post some pics as I go and when it is completed. After that I will attempt a coop, but will have to come up with a new skill saw. Mine is MIA.

Hello Tennesseans!

For those bantam lovers out there, I have some gorgeous cockerels ready to come and brighten up your pens - -

Two gold-neck d'Uccle boys, 6 weeks old:

12029_2010-0517_gold_neck_duccle_cockerel_6_wks_01_600px.jpg

And one beautiful and unusual red-tipped blue EE bantam boy, 5 1/2 weeks old:

12029_2010-0517_ee_cockerel_5_1-2_weeks_03_600px.jpg

He'd be such a fun BBS project. All the boys are sweet and hand-tamed.

They are listed on the auction page for 1 day/8 week chicks. I am located between Nash and Lebanon off I-40. Thanks so much!

I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA AND I AM LOOKING FOR A SAFE FRIENDLY PLACE TO PURCHASE OLDER PULLETS YOUNG HENS. PREFERABLY 5-9 MONTHS OLD. I have listed what I am looking for and why I am interested.
one jersey giant, I like that they are the largest of all breeds
one brahma, I like feathery feet, and their beauty
one naked neck, I like their uniqueness
and also looking for the most broody hen breed out their, just in case I want a good motherly hen who wants to take care of her eggs, and babies...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS???

Quote:
I don't know... Of my 8 d'Uccle hens, 5 are setting and one is raising chicks she hatched herself. The only one not setting is the youngest pullet.
roll.png

DH says, "Whaddayay gonna do with all those chickens???!??"
th.gif

BTW, my silkies barely sit in the nest long enough to lay an egg. But they're young.

Last edited:
I have a 6month old Amaraucana Roo(Black)
anyone interested.?
also I am looking for Orp. hens.up to 6 months.old

My white sikie is not be very motherly.
whats up ?
she is 8months.
Her sister
A black silkie is sitting for the past week?
hopefully I will get results sometime ........
first time for silkies for me and I luv the little
darlings.

also I am looking for Orp. hens.up to 6 months.old

Go back through the posts, about page 67, I listed a guy in Sweetwater who's NPIP certified selling BO and Aussies...his name's Randy Bivens, I'll try to find his email address and PM you.
Justin​

I have some French black copper Maran cockerels that where hacthed April 8th for sale if anyone wants one. I got them from a breeded in Odawa Tennessee.
I also have a black orpington hen that is 32 weeks old and she is new to laying. The reason why I want to sale her is she pecks at me when I go to get her of her nest.She came from a breeder in Delrio Tennessee.

Last edited:
Update on vacation - Our usual spot is almost back to normal now, so we are staying here and camping. Because my hubby has seen my excitement about heading to the mountains, we are planning a vacation over there in October during fall break from school. BUT, I am going to do everything that I can to get to that Amish sale!!!!! It would be great to meet up with some of you guys up there. I hope to make it a go. If so, I will jump on here really quick and see where you guys are meeting.

Back
Top Bottom