Tennessee

Quote:
You're ahead of me, I need to put my order in for CornishX so they'll be ready before school is over. I'm buying some broodies from NellaBean
love.gif
I'm soo eggcited because my girls are starting up laying again
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
and i will be in my binki too lmbo
wee.gif

Sunflower - do you mean bikini? It's kinda cold for that, especially if your going to a feed store
tongue2.gif

yes but it doing to be a heatwave 50s lol but next week it going to snow again yes to the feed store lmbo remember i lived in fla for 28 yrs lol

Alright folks, if you were eggcited about spring earlier this week, this weekend is going to blow your minds!!
lol.png
I can already tell it's going to be a gorgeous, warm day here in Mid-TN. Time to get outside!!! Yeah!!! stanglover and ginasmarans are already fired up, I can tell, LOL! Now they are both getting me thinking about chicks . . .

Hope you all get out and enjoy this lovely weather while it lasts!
thumbsup.gif

I just started a thread looking for friends in the knoxville area. We're transferring from NY with the USPS and we've never even BEEN to Tn before! Whee! We thought it was going to be the tri-city area but its knoxville instead...

Anyone from Knoxville?

I have a nagging question too... do sugar maples grow that far south?

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm half an hour from Knoxville... I go to school there, DH works there and my mom and grandmother both live in Knoxville so I'm in Knox co. ALOT.
As far as sugar maples... you may be able to do a google search and see what the zoning for the tree is and see if TN is in the zone, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Welcome..I'm a former VT'er so I do know yes sugar maples grow here in TN..no you won't get sap for syrup but that's what the USPS is for...shipping it to us
lol.png
Some things you can leave and somethings you just can't.McIntosh apple trees also grow well here in TN.Knoxville is pretty-go another hour and it's beautiful...then there is Middle TN we just miss out on all of the real pretty parts of the State.
What part of NY are you from?
Edited to add I just saw your aviator..beautiful mare TN has horses everywhere you look..many of us crazy chicken people have horses(and donkey's) as well...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom