Tennessee?

Quote:
Did you read that book 2012 were they say the world will end? MY mom has it but personally I think its more like the Y2K hox

Nope never read the book. Yea there are some wack jobs that are saying the world will end but that is wrong. Going by the caladar it will be a major change. It started back in 2001 and will get progessivly worse as we have seen. The weather and the economy both are the signs of this happening. At 2012 it will come to a head then things will get better again but no world ending. I know some predict it will be a polar shift and that we will have a major war but who can say. All I know is that the weather will change alot for all of us and it will be good an bad till it all clams down again. It has happened before in geological time and it will happen again. Nothing we can do about it for it is one of those earth cycels.

2426048590075955299S600x600Q85.jpg

I went to Gregory Bald Thursday and got nailed by one of those thunderstorms coming down the mountain to Cades Cove.

Thanks! You can see the rest of the pics by clicking on the pic below.

If you have never been to Gregory Bald do yourself a favor and go. The Flame Azaleas peak about Fathers Day in the Great Smoky Mts Nat Park.

By the way here I am at Laurel Falls in April 2008. I've lost 185lbs since January 2008 and love to hike again.
2243611710075955299S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I'm new and just wanted to say that I'm in Southwest Tennessee. About halfway between Memphis and Jackson.

I was reading the last posts made in this section. In the last storms that came through our area we lost 3 pretty good size trees in our yard.

edited for misspelling

Last edited:
Chickens of all ages for sale in South Fulton Tennessee. I posted the ages and breeds in the chicken sale section earlier today. If anybody is interested just PM me. If you cna't find the post I'll let you know what I have. They range from 1 year olds to a couple of weeks old. I have mutts, pure blood, nice and mean. Brown egg layers except for a few, 1 EE and 1 white egg layer and one that lays a very light brown more like cream colored.

I hope the weather has calmed down for everyone across the state. I am hoping for rain right before the 4th so we can set of some good fireworks. Just had a few minor storms blow thu today.

Back
Top Bottom