Terrible TV addictions

My addiction is GemsTV. Then sometimes I watch Lost, Rescue Me, South Park, Family Guy, MASH, and Shark Week.
big_smile.png
roll.png

SO glad I don't have cable or even rabbit ears tv.

Fortunately, my local public library has some great dvds - and what they don't have at my branch, I can order whatever I want online to be delivered to my branch.

My current faves are Mystery! (Mrs. Bradley, Inspector Lynley etc), Kavanaugh, Cadfael and whatever British shows I can manage to lay my hands on.

I do like Corner Gas and I have to admit to owning all the seasons of Stargate and Stargate Atlantis.

You couldn't get me back to commercial tv if you paid me. I like being able to watch as much or as little of the show as I want. No commercial interruptions and I can stop it for bathroom and snack breaks.

Cheryl

Quote:
I saw the first episode and when she got wine or whatever she was drinking tossed on her and started crying i was thinking, oh come on!! but it's terrible i have got to watch these shows!
like the new real chance of love will be great! those girls are crazy.
and jerry springer, thats another one i love to watch, it makes me feel like im normal. and reno 911. and...

I don't have TV but when I did, I could not resist an "America's Next Top Model" marathon.

It is the only show I ever watched (which is why I don't have TV anymore)

If they would put Seasons 2-11 on DVD my life would be complete.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

That's my kind of person!!

Other than these, the TV is always on Spongebob, or at least it seems that way! Darned kid
rant.gif
(except when I watch the world poker tour at 2 a.m., but school is starting soon, so I'll have to stop that
sad.png
)

ETA: But I hope they don't find a reason to not bring Heroes and Medium back, I love those shows!! And what ever happend to UFO hunters??
sad.png

Last edited:
I knew I forgot one!! Ghost Adventures on the travel channel friday nights.
Some of those shows are hokier than the others but I still like to watch them.
I havent seen True Blood yet but want to get the first season on dvd.(It sounds like it might be interesting cause I read the books.)

So You Think You Can Dance and America's Got Talent are two of my summer favs...

The Closer
Burn Notice
Criminal Minds
L and O Criminal Intent
Ninja Warrior and Banzuke on G-4 totally crack me up

Back
Top Bottom