Terror of the Barnyard (Video)

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Great name, BTW! Quasi, for short.
wink.png

Quote:
He's awesome. Sadly, I may have culled him early b/c I would feel bad about what I perceived as him suffering. If he's putting on weight and keeping up with the flock, then he's a keeper for sure.

I agree he needs a tough name, maybe Butch, Sam, or Spike. I think I like Spike.

Griffon might be a nice name.......it's the oddest thing I've seen in a while, but maybe special too!!!!! Maybe he's
(or she?) is here for a reason....trim up that beak, snd see how it goes!!!! good ouck:)

I love him he is sooooo ugly! - He kind of looks a bit like an Eagle but - maybe a bit of Buzzard in there????

DH took one look at him and said - " If owners get to look like their pets" - Ugh?? - Bad man! -
lau.gif

Trying to think of a really cool name - He kind of reminds me of Mr Burns in the Simpsons?

Anyhow do let him live he is fantastic! Deffinately a keeper for just a pet - though I would keep checking in the mirror just to make sure it doesn;t well rub off?

Oesdog -
smile.png

I have one too. her name is quazi. My daughter thought it would be cute. Just gotta love the strange ones. I let her eat out of the feed bin away from all the others, so she can fill her crop. poor thing it takes forever. she is 4 months now.
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom