Test area.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 7L Farm, Jul 25, 2010.

1. 7L Farm

7L Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    I'm still having a problem posting a picture is there somewhere I can practice so I don't make a bunch of nothing. Some websites have areas to test in .

2. NYchickies

NYchickies Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2010
    Not sure about website test areas. What the heck, you can practice on us, I know I wouldn't care. Would make me feel better when I didn't get something right![​IMG]

3. 7L Farm

7L Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Quote:Thanks. Most websites I have no problem. For some reason I can't figure it out here & I just started raising chickens & want to learn & share.

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I'm not "puter saavy" so my DW has to do mine. Someone will be along shortly to guide you through it.

5. GAchick

GAchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    Pembroke GA
    Just click on the 'uploads' link at the top of the page. It will take you to where you can 'browse' for your picture that you want to upload. I figured it out, and I am NOT very computer savvy....

6. ADozenGirlz

ADozenGirlz The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  7. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Quote:You could type up a post and add pictures ~ then instead of clicking the Submit button, click the preview button. That will show you what the post will look like without actually posting it. You then just navigate away from the post without submitting it. No unnecessary posting then.

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Go ahead and test in here! I'll move it to Random Ramblings so others can test to if needed.

9. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    1. Make an account on www.photobucket.com.

2. upload your pictures to that site.

3. put your mouse over the picture you want to post and when teh drop-down menu appears, choose the last option, right-click and save the address.

4. paste the link in any post, on any forum and the picture will appear.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by