~TEST EGGS~ Bantams & Silkies ~TEST EGGS~

ChooksChick

BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist
15 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Larry, KS
My Coop
My Coop
I have bantam Salmon Faverolles, d'Uccles, Silkies and Seramas, and all of them have been laying and separated for 2 weeks. I'm not certain if they're pure eggs or not yet, but don't want to hatch the eggs myself (incubators are full of Orps and Chanteclers) and figured there's a good possibility of pure chicks of any of the breeds.

I ship in foam, so shipping is a set $15.

Feel free to ask questions!

Quote:
Oops! Yes, a dozen even, as I ship in foam that has precut holes.

I just posted this info on the 24 hour auction thread:

"I have a Blue Salmon roo over Salmon Fav hens; Blue & White roos over Blue, Splash and Partridge Silkie hens; Mille Fleur and Porcelain roos over Porcelain, Lavender and Mottled d'Uccle hens; and mixed Serama colors (incl. true Chocolate) with Frizzled, Smooth and Silkie birds. My hens 'visited' RevolutionMamas Cockerels, if you want to look at her past auctions for pics.

I'll have at least 12 eggs for the winner, and will double it for double the price and $6 additional shipping to cover the extra foam costs."

**Edited to clarify the doubling- if this confused any bidders, pm me.**

Last edited:
Quote:
As far as I can tell, all of the girls are laying, and that means 2 Blues, 2 Splashes and one Partridge. I think I have at least 6 egg from yesterday and today so far.

Back
Top Bottom