~Test Hatchers~ All Have Been Shipped

Okay sounds great.

Anyone who wants to test out some eggs PM me, the only breed that you can test though is RIR and maybe Buff Orp.

I am selling my WLH stock after I fill this order, they are just too common for me.

But it's nearing December, (winter) so who knows whos gonna be laying then, but I am willing to try if you are.

Just PM me if interested.
smile.png

On the other hand...

Cat I am shipping your eggs today! I just collected and got 8 more.

-Austin Johnson

Last edited:
What would shipping be to 04780?
Would be interested both but mainly BO.
What is WLH?
Your pm box is full

Last edited:
I would like to get some eggs from you..I tried PM you but, it said your mail was fool..PM me to let me know what you need from me...Thanks

nhnanna, shipping for one dozen eggs would be $10

- I could supply the RIR better than Buff Orp, but I can send 50/50, but like I said it wouldnt be til late november/early december.

p'cola, I can ship some eggs to you also, but it would'nt be until late november early december, and I don't know if anyone wants to wait that long, lol.
smile.png

-WLH is White Leghorn

-Austin Johnson

Could we do this in the Spring then? Maine gets really to cold at that time of year for shipped eggs but I definately want some in the spring. I should have know what wlh was. I have a real nice rooster that I have been trying to give away........
lau.gif

Quote:
That would be fine with me..Since spring for me here would be starting in March or maybe earlier..Wouldn't mind getting 50/50 if possible. Was reading on your website about the chickens..Would it be ok to put them together?Let me know your address in a PM to send you the $10.00.And let me know when you would have a Easter egg ready...Thanks

That would be fine with me..Since spring for me here would be starting in March or maybe earlier..Wouldn't mind getting 50/50 if possible. Was reading on your website about the chickens..Would it be ok to put them together?Let me know your address in a PM to send you the $10.00.And let me know when you would have a Easter egg ready...Thanks

P'cola, I will send you a pm with my adress for the $10. When I said 50/50 I meant 6 RIR and 6 Buff Orp. And yes you can put them together, the Buff's are a little .... calmer? though. The RIR's are very bold and so sweet!
smile.png

But again I still have .."thinking"...like five shippments before yours, but I will work hard to make ends meet!
smile.png

I would love some eggs if it's not too late. I live in Florida, so the winters aren't too cold.

mbrown, I could maybe fit you in too, but only if you wanted RIR's, my Buffs are booked for the year
smile.png

Also you wouldnt get your eggs until December, so if you want I can put you on a waiting list for spring.

-Austin​

Quote:
P'cola, I will send you a pm with my adress for the $10. When I said 50/50 I meant 6 RIR and 6 Buff Orp. And yes you can put them together, the Buff's are a little .... calmer? though. The RIR's are very bold and so sweet!
smile.png

But again I still have .."thinking"...like five shippments before yours, but I will work hard to make ends meet!
smile.png

Sounds good.. Thanks...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom