Test Results Today! UPDATE PG 5!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by BirdBoy88, Jun 11, 2009.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Hey everyone i know you have been wondering what happen about my test results for if i have cancer in my urinary track

Well i am here to let you know that i find out the results this up coming Monday on the 15th

So far my health has been good actually [​IMG]

i am still loosing weight i have lost up to 43lbs now since January [​IMG]

and only health problems i am having at the moment is ear infection in both my ears but it's not serious bad

I will let you all know the results as soon as i find out

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  2. dun chick

dun chick Songster

I wish you the best of luck. I don't know why it's taking so long for a doctor to give you a result. Poor medicine.

3. SpringChickens

SpringChickens Songster

Feb 1, 2009
    Lexington, KY
    Good luck! I'm sorry to hear that you are still losing weight, that's always scary. [​IMG]

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:actually the weight loss is a good thing at least i am hoping it is because i need to loose weight to make my health better [​IMG]

but i am [​IMG] that everything will be fine

thanks! [​IMG]

5. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    I was just thinking today, that we hadn't heard anything for awhile. Thanks for keeping us posted! I am still praying that it is nothing serious. [​IMG]

6. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:actually the weight loss is a good thing at least i am hoping it is because i need to loose weight to make my health better [​IMG]

thanks! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It'll all be good [​IMG] The fact they aren't rushing you or the results is something to take comfort in.

7. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Songster

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    Praying for you!!!! [​IMG]

8. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

[​IMG] I am praying that everything is ok Mark!!!

9. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas

thanks! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It'll all be good [​IMG] The fact they aren't rushing you or the results is something to take comfort in.

Yes, what he said!!!!! And besides, I just KNOW you are going to be fine.....I can feel it!!! [​IMG]

10. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I too am hoping that the reason theyve taken so long is the fact that you're fine or it's something fixable an dnot skurry [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: