Test Results Today! UPDATE PG 5!!!!

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
Hey everyone i know you have been wondering what happen about my test results for if i have cancer in my urinary track

Well i am here to let you know that i find out the results this up coming Monday on the 15th

So far my health has been good actually

i am still loosing weight i have lost up to 43lbs now since January

and only health problems i am having at the moment is ear infection in both my ears but it's not serious bad

I will let you all know the results as soon as i find out

Last edited:

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
Quote:actually the weight loss is a good thing at least i am hoping it is because i need to loose weight to make my health better

but i am
that everything will be fine

thanks!

babymakes6

Gifted
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
far west Ohio
I was just thinking today, that we hadn't heard anything for awhile. Thanks for keeping us posted! I am still praying that it is nothing serious.

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
Quote:actually the weight loss is a good thing at least i am hoping it is because i need to loose weight to make my health better

but i am

thanks!

It'll all be good
The fact they aren't rushing you or the results is something to take comfort in.

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas

but i am

thanks!

It'll all be good
The fact they aren't rushing you or the results is something to take comfort in.

Yes, what he said!!!!! And besides, I just KNOW you are going to be fine.....I can feel it!!!

Top Bottom