Testing testing 1,2,3

There is a box above the text area that has a house and sun in it. If you click that you can use it to add photos to posts. Unless you are on an iPad then it may or may not work. I still have to paste

Are you on a pc and the pics on your hard drive? If so, the icon Celtic is referring to should work. When you click on the pic icon, does it give you a pop up window to browse computer to upload images?

Hope you figure it out as I would love to see pics of your birds.
big_smile.png

No. My computer that has the photos has had a meltdown. I am trying to post photos that are in my photo album on BYC. Usually, it won't let me copy the address and if I manage to get it copied, it doesn't seem to post the photo.

I'd like to change my avatar, too, but all it does is say it is "loading" for about 15 minutes and then nothing happens.

The little photo icon at the top only leads to exterior sources, which I am unable to access.

Wait. maybe I can email myself the photo and put it into my laptop and post t from there. I'll try that.

Nope. That didn't work.

Last edited:
I have no idea how to post pics unless I upload them from my hard drive. When you emailed the pic, did you download and save it to your hard drive and then try to upload with the pic icon in the post?

Also, if you camera has an sd card, you can get an sd reader to plug into your usb port. Then the byc site will let you browse your sd card drive and upload that way too.

I need to see if my card reader will work with the laptop. If so, I can at least download the photos that are still on the card.

Something burnt in the desktop so the USB ports don't connect. Which means the mouse can't talk to the computer, which means there is nothing that can be done with the computer. At least the processor seems to be OK, so I haven't lost anything. Just can't figure out how to get it out of the computer. I thought maybe I needed to replace a driver, but the computer won't acknowledge the CD reader, either.

Have you tried copying the photo in the album then holding ctrl + V on the new post.

What do you mean the photo button leads to exterior sources? It should just be the box where you can insert the link

With the avatar sometimes you have to refresh the page a few times before it appears

OK! That worked.

I copied the image from my BYC file into my photo program of my computer and then moved it back from my computer with the little sun "insert image" icon at the top of the message.

Try enough stuff and something is bound to finally work.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom