tetra cint?

UBkevy

Songster
10 Years
May 5, 2009
Buffalo
I called my tsc and the said they have tetra cint chicks. I have done the chicken thing a few years and have looked into a ton of breeds but never heard of these any ideas what they are?

I think they are tetra tints. IF you do a search here you should find other people talking about them. They are TSC's hybrid brown egg layers this year.

TSC employees aren't always full of "chicken knowledge". I have had some just wing it with an answer, when I pretty much knew they were full of something else. I would go take a look at them and see what they look like. odds are they are EE's.

haha I have noticed they tend to be clueless, I was told they had common blacks, crutins and Bahamas today haha. This is what I get for being broke when I should have ordered chicks and now all the hatcheries are sold out until july. haha I call 6 TSC in my area everyday and all I want to hear is well we have Rhode Island Reds, Black Australorp, speckled sussex and EEers and I would be super happy.

There's been a huge rise in this question being asked.

They're called Tetra Tints and are brown egg laying hybrids.

I just got some from my TSC they are little blonde Fuzzies seems like a cross from white leghorn and something else to be hardy good egg layers that forage good. It's a mystery.

Quote:
omg what does a Bahama chick look like?? does it have tanlines??
gig.gif

I offered to work during chick days for my TSC as a knowledgable chicken owner. If I am in there when people are looking at the chicks with the "what am I looking at" look on their faces, I usualy strike up a conversation and end up helping them with tips.

Back
Top Bottom