Texan pioneers

How much are you asking for these? Are you selling babies, pairs, trios???? And about how much do you think shipping is to Dallas Texas?

I'm selling pairs. had a lot of people asking for them and I finally have some available. You are in Dallas you can spend 60.00 bucks on gas and drive down to get them. Or spend 60.00 bucks on shipping for the mail. Plus the shipping box. It would save you money to drive down to get them. The birds are 25.00 a bird 50.00 for a pair. I normally ask 30.00 a bird but want to move them spring is on the way and I need the room.

Here are a few pics of the birds.
Texans009.jpg

sagechiks011-1.jpg

222222222222002.jpg

Those are beautiful!!!

I am actually going to be coming through Austin next month around the 18th or 19th. Do you think you would still have any available for me to make arrangements to pick up then on my way back to Dallas? I would prefer to do that as opposed to paying the extra cost for the shipping.

Plus with all the crazy weather Dallas has had this past week, and they say more snow/ice and freezing temps are possible on Sunday and Wednesday. I'm a little apprehensive on shipping them to me.

Back
Top Bottom