-Scott

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Next Conroe Tradin' Day is scheduled for:

May 5, 2013 - Sunday 

Regards,

-Scott

edited by staff

What types of birds do they have typically is it just the basics or are there more breeds there? I've never been to a trade day so I don't know what to expect..can I take birds that I want to sell?

Usually there are all types of birds. Chickens, peafowl, pigeons, waterfowl, pheasants, more. Just depends of what people bring.

Yes vendors are welcome and you can take birds to sell. Texas PTP rules enforced. Contact information on brochure.

-Scott

So what do yall plan to take to Conroe to sell? think I should have a few boer goats maybe a few young roosters. ees and turken maybe a couple hens

How do I get a health certificate to sell potbellied pigs? I live near College Station and have 12-4 wk old skirmers to sell. The timing is perfect. Please advise if you or anyone else out there knows the answer.

So what do yall plan to take to Conroe to sell? think I should have a few boer goats maybe a few young roosters. ees and turken maybe a couple hens
noted... I will be keeping my wife far far away from you lol

I hope this year is a good one, have been three times now and the first time was awesome with just about everything you could think of for sale. past two times the crowd has kinda fizzled... would like to bring some birds to sell but I just dont have enough to make it worth bringing them

OK, for some reason I read that as "a few beer goats" and i was thinking WOW I need some of those. Like I milk Goat but they produce ...

I have lived here in Montogomery county for 13 years and it was just fall 2012 that that I heard of the Conroe Trade Day and supposedly it has been taking place for a long time. It seems to be that it is not well advertised at all. That why I try to make sure i look for it and spread the word even if I dont plan on going.

I obviously cant speak of how good or bad the attendance is compared to what it used to be but the two times I have gone it seems to have been good compared to how little it seems to be advertised. I have no idea how the people that do find it get the word. Mr. Strickland did however mention to me that the trade day used to be a lot bigger I just have no idea how much bigger.

One of the times I went it s a very windy day and not at all fun to be out in it for too long. Like nay outdoor event I am sure the weather plays a big part in the attendance.

-Scott

YES!!! I was about to cry about missing the may one by 19 days!!! How do I go about PIP testing?
Stole this from another post on the Texas Thread
big_smile.png

Call 979-845-4186 and they can give you the information you need to contact the testing agent for your area. And, it's free of charge.

Back
Top Bottom