Texas BYC Cafe

Guess who ordered a heat plate from Premier 1 today.

wee.gif

I have not and the one guy I contacted on-line through his site never got back to me. I found another person in IA but their minimums are too many (20!). I'm going to look for buff or red now.
was that the Horst guy?

Worst case, you could do the order for IA and sell the rest :)
Sometimes its hard to track down a breed..but there will be plenty of people who wouldn't mind unique cochins around here. Lots of bantam people in Dallas lol

I ALMOST convinced myself to slip in some Black Spanish chicks in with the broilers but then I remembered the Jersey Giants..I wouldn't be able to tell them apart lol
And my mother -in-law might already try to have me committed if she knew about the broilers or turkeys lol
I truly will be out of space lol

was that the Horst guy?

Worst case, you could do the order for IA and sell the rest :)
Sometimes its hard to track down a breed..but there will be plenty of people who wouldn't mind unique cochins around here. Lots of bantam people in Dallas lol

I ALMOST convinced myself to slip in some Black Spanish chicks in with the broilers but then I remembered the Jersey Giants..I wouldn't be able to tell them apart lol
And my mother -in-law might already try to have me committed if she knew about the broilers or turkeys lol
I truly will be out of space lol

Thank you Brynn for being such a great enabler!
wink.png

I went from normal to crazy chicken lady in about 60 seconds while browsing Welp's bantam selection. lol! I'm getting 5 buff bantam chochins and 5 bantam Delawares! I'm going to sell the extras, keeping only 4-6 of them. I'd like to try and keep a roo so that I can breed Delachins (Brynn came up with that
smile.png
). They should be peach Columbian fluff balls. :)

I am so excited!! I'll get the LF chicks I want in April/May and when a bantam goes broody I'll order the eggs I want to get and be able to hatch out my own.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
On the lineup is:
Bantam Cochins:
-10 birchen
-15 mottled
-5 buff
-5 white frizzled

Then 5 bantam Delawares and 6 blue Silkies lol

And NONE of them are mine
wee.gif

I've beat chicken math!

Yeah...but the Cornish are only...visiting lol
And possibly the turkeys.

I need to find out how..partial they are to one another.
..we may have a Thanksgiving guest

And if they make too much noise they go back to Caroline
Not getting a complaint over gobbles lol

Back
Top Bottom