TEXAS Chickeneers! I've found a place for CHEAP non-soy, non-GMO feed!

Well, with 300 chickens you should buy from the producer instead of retail. The quote I have from Coyote Creek is $23,50 per 50lbs.
To get that price I would have to buy feed for the whole year which I hate to do. That's why I was trying to find some interested people to share a bulk and depending on how big the bulk order would be, the price could even drop further.

I am in the Conroe area and would be interested in getting the non-gmo feed from Elgin. Are you planning on buying the barrel or the feeding sack? I think it says a minimum of 500lbs. How much do you intend to buy fo yourself?

I would also be interested in the Waco supplier, Texas Natural Feeds. It is just as far for me as Elgin and you can buy the feed in bags on pallets-making it easier for me. You can also mix and match the kinds of feed as long as you order 40 bags because that's how many fit on a pallet. And I have cows, horses, and hopefully goats to feed soon. It is $23 per bag of layer pellets. I am waiting on a confirmation to make sure these are 50lb bags and they are closed today.

Hi, I am South of Houston and North of the Island. I am a home based retailer of H and H, it is Soy Free and Non-GMO. We get deliverys about once a month. I currently offer the layer feed for $28 a bag if you pre-order and pick up on delivery day, $30 any other time, based on availibility. To get more info, send me a PM, e-mail ([email protected]) or check us on facebook!

Your girls are not in any danger of getting to much copper. It helps control parasites and such in stock. Sheep and goats are very efficient at getting copper from the environment, so they can get too much and it will give them metal poisoning. That is why it is not added it to sheep/goat food. Copper is actually beneficial for people too. Let your chickens have copper in their food, it should not be a problem. Ask your pediatrician if you are worried that your kids could get too much. Copper helps with healing, bone density, and anemia (interacts with iron) in people.

Back
Top Bottom