Texas City, TX

I live in Seabrook, TX! I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm allowed to have chickens where we are moving to. :D

I live in Seabrook, TX! I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm allowed to have chickens where we are moving to. :D

I'm sorry, are you moving to Seabrook or you currently live in Seabrook? I researched a few of the towns around the area in regards to chickens when we were planning our move and may be able to help.

I official own my first home and I am now living in Texas City and my neighbors across the street have chickens as well.

I'm sorry, are you moving to Seabrook or you currently live in Seabrook?

We currently live in an apartment in Seabrook, and will be moving to a rented house on April first. I got a better look at the yard at the rent house, and I think it's going to be too small to have chickens. :(

Hello there! Also curious about the legalities on seabrook , Tx 77586 or neighboring cities. I'm currently in San Leon 77573 which is a very relaxed area in regards to zoning. I contacted the water dept and they informed me that a RPZ valve must be installed to the water lines in order to have any livestock but that was it. She directed me to Galveston animal resource to get more info.. Which I'm in the process of doing now. Anyone have any knowledge of rpz valves or laws with backyard chicks around seabrook, la Porte, Pasadena, Dickinson please contact me! Thankyou!

When I was planning my move, I contacted the animal control department for each town and looked up the municipal codes. Make sure that you are not moving to a home with an HOA with their own rules as well.

I currently live in Kemah, TX but if all goes well I will be a resident of Texas City by January 2013. I just wanted to reach out and see if there were any other BYC members in the area.
We just moved to TXC, I didn't even think to see if I could have chickens. Sure hope we can because I have five and four rabbits. We live off the loop. Just built a coop for them all in the back yard..lol.

I'm sorry, are you moving to Seabrook or you currently live in Seabrook? I researched a few of the towns around the area in regards to chickens when we were planning our move and may be able to help.

I official own my first home and I am now living in Texas City and my neighbors across the street have chickens as well.
Hi, I also live in Texas city only just stared keeping Chickens, im in thr throws of building a tractor for 4 hens and a rooster.
Are there any societies or clubs for chicken keepers in Texas city so I can chat and get more info on raising chickens please

Back
Top Bottom