Texas Natural Feeds

My chickens are funny about tomatoes too, they want me to split them open so they can eat the seed. They will leave a ripe tomato alone unless it's squeezed open. A fee of my cantaloupes have made their way through the garden fence and the chickens go after it like a piñata

I started using this feed to get away from the GMO's and Soy as well as medication. I was buying it from the Austin Area and because I liked it so well and the birds responded the same, I decided to become a feed dealer. I only sell Texas Natural Feeds and Coyote Creek Feeds. None of the basic feeds. I am a speciality farmer with speciality eggs and meat. If anyone in the area between Galveston and Houston are interested in this feed, give me a shout at 409-457-5934. Thanks

Hey, that's where I live!
wink.png
I'm using this feed and it seems fine. I have no basis for comparison, though, since these are my first chicks. I'm no expert by any means, but my girls appear to be happy and healthy - glossy feathers, no picking at themselves or each other. And they're plump little things, which isn't surprising because they chow down on this stuff, lol!

Back
Top Bottom