Texas Swap Austin/College Station/Brenham/Sealy/Houston

Hi fellow Texans! I am down south just north of Victoria. Right now I have a mix, but working on a few wonderful breeds. Our silkies are just starting to lay, we have EE's, SLW, Welsummers, Speckled Sussex and Opringtons. Also plenty of Bobwhite quail. I do have some free roosters if anyone wants to come get them. I have a mix breed Marans/Speckled Sussex Roo that is very sweet. And I have two nice bred Welsummers and one buff silkie roo. I have some EE's in their own pen now and working on putting the cuckoo pattern in them for the future.

Does anyone want to start a "swap" day for eggs equipment? Most of us are close together... Nice to meet you all I am near Brenham and Bellville TX

I have LOTS of breeds and will sell/trade eggs chicks

It would be nice to have one in the College Station area...even Brenham or Hempstead?

All I can offer at the moment are eggs...'coons keep getting in my flock!

Quote:
hi i am in kingwood you know 59@1960

we have a good swop going out 59 past porter ever week

if you live on this side of houston...

Great.. when is the next swap and how many people attend? What things have bee offered before?

it is more buy/sell/trade but most buy...sorry i did say swap sorry...

it is on wendays out 59 i will ask my wife the + street.

Hi Keith, We do live on the north side near loop 610. Kingwood/Porter is an easy drive! Please let us know where the chicken meet is and I will do my best to be there!
ya.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif

I BELIEVE TOMORROW IN CONROE THERE IS A BIRD SALE ALL KINDS IT IS AT THE FAIR GROUNDS ACROSS FROM THE AIRPORT TO SALE YOU MUST HAVE T.P. PAPERS AND A FOWL LICENSE . TO ATTEND IT IS 2 DOLLARS A PERSON STARTS AROUND SEVEN A.M. GET THERE EARLY BECAUSE IN THE PAST GOOD STOCK WENT FAST AND THERE HAS BEEN FEWER PEOPLE RAISEING BIRDS

Quote:
she said it was at 59@ c/road 379 past splendora befor cleveland.

it is at a wardhouse with a big flag painted in the roof.(jondeer dealershop)

Back
Top Bottom