Texas Swap Austin/College Station/Brenham/Sealy/Houston

Kingwood Chick,

We live out in the country so I don't have any advice regarding HOA issues. I sent you an email but not sure if you got it...I might be able to help you re-home your flock if you decide that is what you need to do.

Feel free to email or pm me for more info.

Good Luck!

Does anyone have any more info on the poultry trade/sale in Cleveland?
Additionally, does anyone have any experience with raising chickens in Kingwood?

TIA

Not sure yet...
We are still trying to determine the legality, etc... of having chickens on our property. I am still thumbing through the HOA rules.
I was just hoping to find some locals that have been through this in Kingwood.

Once we get this all figured out, I may request her contact info!!
We are seriously starting from zero and have no clue where to begin
smile.png

Thanks!!

Hi !
big_smile.png

I am very glad to find you. I searched for a good site all year. My English not good enough, sorry. I from Russia. At me it is a lot of friends on Russian farmer site, but it is very far. I lived in the big city, but now I understand, that I very much like poultry. I live in Crosby, near to Houston. I have some ameraucana and partride , plymouth , barred , buff rock and brahma , and russian Orloff chickens . Some chinees gooses and Musky ducks .
You will accept me in the yous company?
I very much wish to visit any auctions, exhibitions, meetings with a house bird, but I do not have information where it is . I shall be very grateful, if you will tell to me where it is necessary to arrive in to what time.
smile.png
Thank you

Last edited:
Quote:
A big Texas size
welcome-byc.gif

You should go to the Introduction page and post a hello there.

Have fuN!

Back
Top Bottom