Texas

Mamawolf, Hi neighbor,
frow.gif

I'm just a few miles south of Cleburne, it's WINDY over here today too!!! I guess a strong south wind is better than a strong north wind?!?!
I feel for the folks over in Rice, I saw on the news they had some damage. Thankfully Alvarado/Cleburne area has been spared, so far.
Do you know of any places to buy/sell chickens in our area? ........flea markets, swaps?
Hold on to your hat and let's keep our fingers crossed for a quiet fall with no major weather.
smile.png

hey ya'll!! Posted some pics of my girls that I took this past weekend. They will be 7 weeks old this Wednesday and are looking great !! I'll post 'em here, just in case you didn't see them in the other topic. I'm so in love!!!

67415_dsc06493.jpg

67415_dsc06509.jpg

67415_dsc06544.jpg

67415_dsc06550.jpg

txmel, bradleyfarm (and everyone else),
For the first few days try giving the chicks Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding Formula for All Baby Birds . It is a powder you mix with water to make any consistancy you want. I use it for sick chickens who won't eat (you can make it real thin and feed with a syringe) and chickens with impacted crops.

In addition to PetSmart, I have found it at my feed store. Tractor Supply might have it, but I have not looked.

Back
Top Bottom