Texas

I'm in Cypress and expect to move to Pine Valley (between New Waverly & Coldspring) sometime in the next 5 years. I've got 18 acres up there - just need to build a house!

Anyone else having trouble getting rid of roosters lately? I've got two that I've craigslisted, but haven't had any responses. Usually, I get several the first day.

Rae
I have had trouble too. :( I have two meat birds I don't want and no one wants them it seems like!

what do you have and where are you?
Barred rock roosters. I can't use them for anything and they're literally taking up space and attacking my other bantams, but I just want to give them away to help someone over the holidays with food. I'm over by comanche co., just about 15 minutes away from comanche.

As the Monday and Sunday, I have a no show. Man, I really wish they would just tell me for sure they will be there. I know I can't really go out of town, because I really can't afford to keep go far to give someone chickens. :( someday I will give them away, someday.

I hate when people are no shows. I had a no show Saturday... Its looking like my extra mutts are all going into the freezer.
Oh yeah. And its not like I very far away either, I'm only 15 minutes away. A little less since I'm near the edge of town going out toward were they live, so I'm just sitting here like ok.

Back
Top Bottom