Texas

I said Hi from Lubbock several months ago when I joined. Last week we were down in Rockdale to visit my Mother-in-law for a week and went by Ideal Hatcheries office in Cameron to pick up chicks twice. I just wanted to let everyone here know, if you are anywhere near them, picking up is the way to go. They were very nice and patient and couldn't have been better folks.

I said Hi from Lubbock several months ago when I joined. Last week we were down in Rockdale to visit my Mother-in-law for a week and went by Ideal Hatcheries office in Cameron to pick up chicks twice. I just wanted to let everyone here know, if you are anywhere near them, picking up is the way to go. They were very nice and patient and couldn't have been better folks.
:celebrate I too am of a fan of this place.

How many did you get and what breeds?

I had ordered 5 Silver Laced Cochin straight run, so that is what my wife went to pick up, but somehow 4 Gold Laced Wyandotte pullets jumped into the box too. She got back to her Moms and I told her we also needed a cockerel if we are going to have any more GL Wyandottes, so back she went. And also picked up 5 of the surprise special assortment straight run chicks! For a total of 15.

I had ordered 5 Silver Laced Cochin straight run, so that is what my wife went to pick up, but somehow 4 Gold Laced Wyandotte pullets jumped into the box too. She got back to her Moms and I told her we also needed a cockerel if we are going to have any more GL Wyandottes, so back she went. And also picked up 5 of the surprise special assortment straight run chicks! For a total of 15.
Awesome!
I hope you end up with a lot of girls in your straight run batches. :fl

Any in the area of DFW looking for a sharp looking Cockerel/Roo, need to rehome a Easter Egger/Blk Cooper Maran Mix, he's a stunner already and not even 1 yr old!
Rehome fee.. Serious Inquires!
Would like to give him flock of great hens!
IMG_20180210_110956.jpg

Hi my name is Amanda and I live in east Texas around longview! I’m trying to find other chicken lovers and breeders in the area! I’m also trying to find anyone that recently went to the gilmer, tx show to see if I can hunt down a seller or if Anyone knows of a ranch in tool, cedar creek lake area that breeds tons of chickens and they have a page on Facebook...... don’t know the name I have 15 chickens of different kinds of breeds and about to expand coop so I can get more. I want certain breeds and I’m also incubating some of my eggs and neighbors eggs for the first time!! Once I get a bigger coop I will look into breeding Brahma chickens they are my favorite but I love all chickens!!!
i went out to Chickenville in Terrell for my chickens nice people, good mix of breeds, by appointment only

Back
Top Bottom