Texas

Hey all, I live in the East Texas area around Longview! was wondering if anyone close to me had any silkie, cochins, showgirls, or polish hens for sale?? At the moment I have a younger black Cochin roo who needs a new home. I might also have a silkie roo and a frizzle roo if the lady backs out on me.  I will also be interested in hatching eggs of any of the breeds listed above! PM me if you are interested in the roos, or have a breed I am looking for Thanks!
I have bbs LF cochins, but they wont b laying for another 8wks or so. I have a friend who has silkies.

New to BYC. Im in Bastrop TX. I started with 8 chicks now have 6 pullets all about to start laying. Nice too see so many other Texans on here.

This will be my last post for a long while (almost a month) because we are moving and it will take a little bit for us to save up the money for the satellite internet. We are really excited about the move and can't wait to meet all the people in Glen Rose! So. TTFN!

Stelle Kitty

I live and work (Bloomers Garden Center) in Elgin (78621) Texas and raise several bantam and large breeds. Just 20 minutes east of Austin, HW 290 area.

I breed the following

Japanese Black, BTbuff, BT white, Gray, mottled, white, barred, and blue development project.

Mille fleur

Creole Old English Bantams

Rhode Island Reds large

Light Brown Leghorns

Several colors of Wyandottes (large) including Golden laced, buff, silver laced

Sarah at Sarah's fish and chicks!

I also raise koi.....=)

welcome-byc.gif

Love your "name" Sarah's Fish & Chicks!
jumpy.gif

I live and work (Bloomers Garden Center) in Elgin (78621) Texas and raise several bantam and large breeds. Just 20 minutes east of Austin, HW 290 area.

Sarah at Sarah's fish and chicks!

I also raise koi.....=)

Back
Top Bottom