Texas

Been working round the house
Repaired a picture and frame that the wind blew off carport wall
Now I need to figure out how to secure it to wall to prevent that happening again. 2 pictures-heavy-very heavy for a picture
Hung cat xing sign
Working on a diy bird (song) feeder
Waiting on "no trespassing sign to arrive
Got stout chain/lock on front entrance- i had unknown person at house Tuesday night
Considering game cams also
Life is good

Wife got the “Ring” doorbell/cam & a remote cam that piggybacks as a WiFi remote cam as well. So far have been up and running for almost 2 months and the Lion battery still chugging away on the remote camera. It’s a USB charger too. So far so good. If you don’t want to spend “x” on a yearly subscription then it’s a live feed APP that jingles every time something is caught moving in its field of view. - you just can recorded it UNLESS you have the APP installed on a Win 10 PC & set another free video capture software to auto record and save to the PC…. I’m about to do that ….

Ok got pictures repaired.
Gonna put strip of velcro along bottom of frame and velcro to wall....
These are 2 heavy-1/4 in plywood and pictures are made from colored sand/rock (kinda like aquarium gravel) glued to plywood. And they are older than dirt.
20220124_063612.jpg

Better suggestion on securing to wall?

Ok got pictures repaired.
Gonna put strip of velcro along bottom of frame and velcro to wall....
These are 2 heavy-1/4 in plywood and pictures are made from colored sand/rock (kinda like aquarium gravel) glued to plywood. And they are older than dirt.View attachment 2970644
Better suggestion on securing to wall?
Plexiglass encased?

I got a new buddy today.
He's a mutt.
Mom is great Pyrenees dad unknown
He is 10 months old and weighs 89 lbs.
A big baby. Sweet as he can be.
Cats aren't happy.View attachment 2973719
If that’s normal hair length then I’d quickly suggest something like a short haired lab?

Back
Top Bottom