Texas

Hi fellow Texans!

I hope I'm not violating any BYC rules by doing this, but I wanted to bring to your attention something I posted in the for sale forum. Due to family circumstances, we're forced to reduce our flock size to cut back on the feed bill. I have painfully listed nearly 200 birds for sale. I'm not a fan of shipping adult birds, so I'm reaching out in hopes some of you will find something you need for your flocks.

Here's the link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...mpine-orloff-red-cap-yokos-sumatras-and-more#
Oh how tempting! If i had more coop space, and a little extra cash i would prob be all over those Capine's.....

Does anyone have baby chicks you need to get rid of in the San Antonio area? i only want one or two. I have a lone surviver of a broody hatch today Nov 13th. I don't really want it to grow up alone. All my hens are 28 weeks now....

Last edited:
Hi fellow Texans!

I hope I'm not violating any BYC rules by doing this, but I wanted to bring to your attention something I posted in the for sale forum. Due to family circumstances, we're forced to reduce our flock size to cut back on the feed bill. I have painfully listed nearly 200 birds for sale. I'm not a fan of shipping adult birds, so I'm reaching out in hopes some of you will find something you need for your flocks.

Here's the link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...mpine-orloff-red-cap-yokos-sumatras-and-more#

Wow there are some great breeds on that list.....

Yea We have some little extra Plymouth Bard Rock Roosters that are just a week older that what you have that we will be glad to donate to you for the company.

Contact me via message to me please.

Bedford Texas here. Anyone near me? I wasnt going to read all 506 pages to find out lol. I am new to chickens. I bought 3 chicks that were a day old and tomorrow will be 3 weeks old. If anyone is near me and have any pointers, I would love to hear them.

I keep forgetting about this Texas thread... Anyone near me (Lavon) have Silkies? I am wanting to get a couple of hens to hopefully be broody and hatch chicks.

Back
Top Bottom