Texas

CCL, OE, Welsummers, Silkie
smile.png
then later on isbars, tolbunts and CCL
smile.png
Fun stuff! All my chickens are together right now(Light and Coronation Sussex, Basques, Black Orpingtons, and Olive Eggers), so none of the eggs but my Seramas will be pure, as they are separated. I'm also going to set some Button Quail eggies.

Do you have any pictures of your birds?

~ Aspen

Do u have to li e in Austin? I live in Dallas
Attention Central Texas !

The 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual Austin Funky Chicken Coop Tour gears are a turning.

It is time to start sprucing up your coops and getting in your applications for the 2013 Funky Chicken Coop Tour on March 30, 2013.

If your coop is in the Austin City Limits and meets all code requirements for the City of Austin and your home owners or HOA association, you might be strutting your stuff (chicken stuff that is) for all to see on March 30, 2013.

Your coop doesn’t have to be funky or fancy, but it does need to be predator proof and protect your birds from the elements. 

Show us what you have !

Check out [COLOR=800080]www.austincooptour.org[/COLOR] for complete guidelines and an applicationDeadline for applications is January 18, 2013.  No exceptions.

Not currently :( but I will get some up soon.
Fun stuff! All my chickens are together right now(Light and Coronation Sussex, Basques, Black Orpingtons, and Olive Eggers), so none of the eggs but my Seramas will be pure, as they are separated. I'm also going to set some Button Quail eggies.

Do you have any pictures of your birds?

~ Aspen

You are welcome to come visit the coops on the tour and meet Nifty-Chicken.

For the coop to be on the tour, it has to be in the Austin City Limits.

There are also a couple of coop tours in Dallas each year. You might check them out to see if your coop qualifies...

Back
Top Bottom