Texas

I don't know what my FIL is like, now days. I just know how he treated my husband and step-son in the past. I'm afraid that if I ever met him in person, I'd as soon punch him in the nose as say hello.
hide.gif
gig.gif
I feel the same way about my husbands ex step father. Thank goodness hes EX

this weekend my chickens god about 3 wheel-barrow fulls of lawn clipping in their run! still have atleast another 2 or 3 full left to clean up, but half of their run looks like and ankle deep nest...or it did yesterday, curious to see what kinda work they did on it by the time i get home

this weekend my chickens god about 3 wheel-barrow fulls of lawn clipping in their run! still have atleast another 2 or 3 full left to clean up, but half of their run looks like and ankle deep nest...or it did yesterday, curious to see what kinda work they did on it by the time i get home
I bet they are having a blast

I bet they are loving that :)

Back
Top Bottom