Texas

What brand of feed are you using for your chickens? I've looked some of the brands others use, but they are no dealers in Texas. Could you share the feeds you use? I have 4 red stars 4 weeks old, using purina medicated. I will also get meat birds in the future. as well as some other laying hens. thanks
I use H&H - made and sold here in Texas.

What brand of feed are you using for your chickens? I've looked some of the brands others use, but they are no dealers in Texas. Could you share the feeds you use? I have 4 red stars 4 weeks old, using purina medicated. I will also get meat birds in the future. as well as some other laying hens. thanks
I use Wendlands Feed only.

I use Wendlands Feed only.
They are the ones who supply my crimped corn, crimped oats and austrian winter peas.
smile.png
It's looking like they may actually have everything I need for my own blend.....just trying to figure out if I can order direct from them or not ...

What brand of feed are you using for your chickens?  I've looked some of the brands others use, but they are no dealers in Texas.  Could you share the feeds you use?  I have 4 red stars 4 weeks old, using purina medicated. I will also get meat birds in the future. as well as some other laying hens.  thanks

X2 & no medicated

What brand of feed are you using for your chickens?  I've looked some of the brands others use, but they are no dealers in Texas.  Could you share the feeds you use?  I have 4 red stars 4 weeks old, using purina medicated. I will also get meat birds in the future. as well as some other laying hens.  thanks

X2 & no medicated

Come on, now. I don't like the sound of this LoL. Assuming that I wear the pants in this family, rest assured my plan is sound.
smack.gif

O dear you are new aren't you..... You must beware of the enablers on this forum. I started out with a few and I have 20 eggs getting ready to hatch. I hate to tell you, but you are doomed!!
lau.gif

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom