Texas

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I have what my Nanna called a Hammer toe, something about a bone being too long, so they are going to shorten the bone. Ouch! It creeps me out just to write that!
Oh jungle I had to go make some deer chili (I dont have any fish in the freezer) after you posted about the fish soup! I adore fresh fish soup! Our neighbor in S. Carolina used to make it with all the little catfish the kids would catch, and her Corn bread! Ah.

Yay first egg for my flock! Goldie my BO layed this one yesterday, but no egg today :(

Soon you'll be having your own fresh eggs for breakfast. Nothing better!

Good Morning Fellow Texans!

51 degrees here, the moon is shining and the stars are out! WOW what a site to behold! In case you can't tell, I love mornings!

Have a great day!

Lisa :)

Good Morning Fellow Texans!

51 degrees here, the moon is shining and the stars are out! WOW what a site to behold! In case you can't tell, I love mornings!

Have a great day!

Lisa :)
Lisa, I guess I will not be ever up earlier than you but goodmorn'n. The stars are fabulous this morn!

hugs.gif
How it is going for you? You have been on the diet for a week right?
It is easier to see it as a life style change not a diet. I read any peer reviewed or medical papers I can get my hands on about health and thought I would share. If pics of sweet bread products get to you, then reading the facts on what it does to your body helps. You will never look at them the same. Two good books are Wheat Belly and a really great one is Life without Bread. Wheat is an opiate and very toxic.

I have a sick chick this morning. ME!

There is a terrible pain in my stomach and I thought it was from eating the cabbage in the soup (I'll let you figure that one out), but it has persisted all night long and nothing seems to relieve it.

Does food poisoning cause pain? Not cramps, but pain? I'm a little nauseous but under control Everyone else at the dinner is fine but I had 1/2 cup of cabbage and broth, cold, after they left.

I have been on a strict diet but cabbage is on the list of acceptable foods.

I have a sick chick this morning. ME!

There is a terrible pain in my stomach and I thought it was from eating the cabbage in the soup (I'll let you figure that one out), but it has persisted all night long and nothing seems to relieve it.

Does food poisoning cause pain? Not cramps, but pain? I'm a little nauseous but under control Everyone else at the dinner is fine but I had 1/2 cup of cabbage and broth, cold, after they left.

cabbage is hard to digest but if I had to take a guess I'd say gallbladder...is that possible?

I have a sick chick this morning.  ME!

Does food poisoning cause pain?  Not cramps, but pain?  I'm a little nauseous but under control   Everyone else at the dinner is fine but I had 1/2 cup of cabbage and broth, cold, after they left.

Food poisoning does indeed cause pain, but it's not a constant pain. Probably like what you referred to as cramps. VERY painful but comes and goes, not constant.

On the subject of tortillas, don't use oil to make them. Use a solid fat. I like to use butter. But sometimes I use lard, just depends what I'm going to eat them with. And after you mix the dough, let it rest for at least 30 minutes, covered with plastic wrap. That's a trick I learned that really helps. That and using warm water rather than cold.

Back
Top Bottom