Texas

Hey fellow Texans, we are down close to Corpus Christi.

we have chickens(layers), guineas, and 2 brangus cows.

would like to get some ducks next spring.

josh

Here is my hen, a Vietnam GaNoi

She is absolutely beautiful!!! A very lovely couple! I wish you both a long happy marriage!

(It is nice to put a face with your name)

Hey fellow Texans, we are down close to Corpus Christi.

we have chickens(layers), guineas, and 2 brangus cows.

would like to get some ducks next spring.

josh
frow.gif
Welcome aboard! I have relatives in Ingleside.

Lisa :)

Thanks all for your wishes. I sure hope everything going as planned. Have a great weekend.
I'm trying to get caught up on the board, but I wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming nuptial! That is a great photo! I wish the husband and I would have had a nice photo taken when we were married 31+ years ago.

Many years of happiness and prosperity to you both! :)

I have something to say. If selling or buying to a stranger, please tell someone you know were you will be going. I have noticed some behavior that is questionable and just want to put out a friendly hug and reminder that everyone should be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have something to say. If selling or buying to a stranger, please tell someone you know were you will be going. I have noticed some behavior that is questionable and just want to put out a friendly hug and reminder that everyone should be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said, I agree 100%. I know we know each other, but in reality we don't "KNOW" each other, this is the internet after all
wink.png
. Safety should always be a first concern. Love you guys mean it
hugs.gif

....and remember, Texas is a concealed carry state.
woot.gif

For any transaction, like a Craigslist buy, I would also recommend that if you meet someone that you choose a VERY public place like a Walmart or even your local police/sheriff's parking lot during the middle of the day AND take someone with you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom