Texas

Quote:
Well we will get things figured out. We have friends in the Denton area, so maybe a multipurpose trip will be in order. Sorry to hear about your accident and glad that y'all are making a good recovery. I have a healthy respect/fear of rigs. Have a CDL myself from when I was working as a fleet mechanic it was required to do road tests and inspections. I also understand the whole word finding issues, my migraines have caused short circuits in my head and it is worse when I have an active headache. It takes time to rebuild the pathways. I will let you know on what plans are once we make that decision. Thanks so much for the offer of help.

[/IMG]
This Sunday

Hey I'm new to all this. I live about 45 minutes west of fortworth in the little town of lipan. I have 8 chicks 2 baby turkeys 4 small ducks and 2 fully grown hens looking to add more and looking for any suggestions on what I need to do to keep a good safe flock.
Welcome to BYC! I am in Granbury! I got my chicks at Tractor Supply. I know our Arrowfeed is getting a shipment in sometime late May early June. You can preorder if there are certain breeds you would like.

Hi folks, would have to spend hours catching up! Our Cochin's are five weeks old and doing great. 3black, 2grey bluish and a white.
Ordered chicks from ideal last month, weren't going to arrive til June 6. Got a call last week and they are coming May 14th!!! We will be scrambling to move the Cochin's so the new chicks can have the peeper pen! Getting an assortment, including some silkies!
Take care...later y'all.

Welcome to BYC!  I am in Granbury!  I got my chicks at Tractor Supply.  I know our Arrowfeed is getting a shipment in sometime late May early June.  You can preorder if there are certain breeds you would like. 

I'm kind of wanting to buy some that are about a month old or older I don't really have the place and time it takes to rais new chicks. I'm not far just in lipan so if you know of anyone who has any please let me know I would like to find some asap. Thank you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom