Texas

ok I got the pictures up finally! lol
a blue Wyandotte, 6 weeks old.
rooster or hen? (supposed to be a hen)
(She's always had a bright red/pink comb...and bigger than the other chicks we bought, at 2 weeks old)

Also, does anyone know of a breeder in Texas who sells show quality bantams for my kids to show in the fair?
We bought older birds and they are bigger and scary to the boys right now, so I thought we'd start with something smaller.
We can drive to pick up... we're in Northeast Texas near Paris.

Last edited:
Hi I'm in east Texas 20 miles north of Tyler. I have chickens but recently had cayuga(?) ducks dropped at my door. They are 12 weeks old now one crested female and One non crested male plus a few eggs which are hatching as I write. Unfortunately I am having cancer issues and need to find these babies a caring loving home. If interested please contact me.

I'm in Startzville, Canyon Lake. I want some, but I can't get any. I don't have a car or money or a license. All my money goes to my phone bill and Animal Food. I really wanted ducks, but of course no car or money makes it hard to do any thing. Can you post pictures of the ducks, though, please? I at least want to see what they look like before someone else buys them.

ok I got the pictures up finally! lol
a blue Wyandotte, 6 weeks old.
rooster or hen? (supposed to be a hen)
(She's always had a bright red/pink comb...and bigger than the other chicks we bought, at 2 weeks old)

Also, does anyone know of a breeder in Texas who sells show quality bantams for my kids to show in the fair?
We bought older birds and they are bigger and scary to the boys right now, so I thought we'd start with something smaller.
We can drive to pick up... we're in Northeast Texas near Paris.

I can't help with your chicken search, but.........

I like going to Paris Tx in January.!!!

barnie.gif
Okay, who asked for rain????? We just got 1 3/4". It was extremely windy and the rain was coming down so hard you could not see outside. My poor husband's workshop now has another river running by it. I am really feeling sorry for the people who are flooded out. They were just allowed back into their homes to start cleaning up and we get this.

Thank you all for your help with these silly ducks, I'm going to miss them. There is a pic of them in the duck forum under the thread name Help please bumble foot. It wasn't bumble foot but they all helped me heal them. Ive found a rescue and I know they will all be taken care of, thank you for your interest.

Rikiroo, I am sorry your companions had to go. If I have to ever end up leaving the country for suburbia I am going to get a large breed German Shepherd. When you are hurting it is always good to have a therapeutic companion animal. I love animals and I am certain you do too.

Back
Top Bottom