Texas

I live in Belton and we have seen some (shudder) scorpions we get something called demon spray from feed and seed. It works very well
Welcome
frow.gif
from Pflugerville

Good Morning and WELCOME!!

What kind of chickens do you have? Pictures please. :)
Lisa dear .... which picture do you want ... the chicken.... the scorpion ... or the demon ???
ep.gif

I have 2 muacovy drakes 1 black and white, the other blue 10$ each
I have 2 black and white muacovy hens and a black barred hen $15 each. I also have 1 Barneveld Cockrell $10 and 3 lavender mottled English orpington cockrells $25 each.

I was cleaning the coop and reached in the nest box and found a surprise. The girls are only 4 months old so I haven't been checking the nest box regularly but was cleaning the coop today and here's what I found. I kinda suspect it was my silver laced Wyandotte as she's been squatting for the last week when I pet her and singing the egg song

Last edited:
I was cleaning the coop and reached in the nest box and found a surprise. The girls are only 4 months old so I haven't been checking the nest box regularly but was cleaning the coop today and here's what I found. I kinda suspect it was my silver laced Wyandotte as she's been squatting for the last week when I pet her and singing the egg song

Isn't that sweet?!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Back
Top Bottom