Texas

lau.gif

Hung, you sure know how to stir things up!!

Did your family make it back safely?

Yep, they're here. The boy is quickly regaining his weight ... he lost lots of weight on that long trip.

Anyway, guess what, we are heading to ... Sugar Land next week

so don't know what is going on. I know that a lot of the time my posts end up being duplicate posts.

Maybe your hand was shaking when you hit Enter ... joking :)

I saw the same message about the Rich Text Editor not compatible. So here .. I just test my posting, and quoting .. I use Firefox by the way.

Something strange with the BYC systems???? All of a sudden I get "rich text editor is not compatible with your browser"...I use Chrome and have for the entire time I have participated in BYC so don't know what is going on. I know that a lot of the time my posts end up being duplicate posts.

............> Same here, I use Chrome -,I'm thinking Google may have changed something?? There are other parts of my system that are different now too -- and I didn't make the changes.

:confused:

............> Same here, I use Chrome -,I'm thinking Google may have changed something?? There are other parts of my system that are different now too -- and I didn't make the changes.

:confused:

I am reading on other threads that this is happening in all browsers on all platforms and the BYC is aware and working on it. Sure hope they get it fixed soon.

@hungnguyen I'm going to try beef pho tomorrow!
I got 5lbs. of cow bones from my viet grocery!
I can't wait!

@hungnguyen I'm going to try beef pho tomorrow!
I got 5lbs. of cow bones from my viet grocery!
I can't wait!
Wow, can you save me a large bowl with more broth, more noodles, more condiments .... i.e more of everything. I will be there this weekend.

Well, if you borrow Lisa's cow, then it will last till this weekend, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom