Texas

@hungnguyen I'm going to try beef pho tomorrow!
I got 5lbs. of cow bones from my viet grocery!
I can't wait!

What is the verdict on your Beef Pho ? Did they eat all? Did anyone leave some Tips? Any left for me and Hens-4-Therapy ?

Look like Hens-4 is hungry, see below.

I give up.

8 was trying to ask Kiki'sgirls how the beef pho turned out.

Hens ... what is the verdict on your Move? Any date set yet? If not moving yet ... maybe you come over one weekend and try the Beef Pho at my place, fyi, little Mama is cooking something every weekend

Hung by chance do you live around Livingston and like to white bass fish?

Oops, too bad, I live near Austin, and commute to Houston, Sugar Land sometimes ... but don't come around Livingston lake at all. Thanks for the invitation, maybe you can post the picture of the adventure and the outcome here for folks to see.

You remind me of the 80s when I lived in East of New Orleans and fishing is my way to live. For your info, while going to college in New Orleans, my friends and I went fishing at Lake Pontchartrain; we did that every fri night and by sat morning, we went home with about 40 cat fish. That's our meal for the week. I remembered sitting on some nice concrete slabs at the edge of the lake, making fishing so convenient. Then 10 yrs ago, I saw the news of the levee breakage during Katrina; that was where I sat ... hic

Every day is a new day, so far we are at 9.
Wow, that is a good hatch for summer time. Most of mine still laying but only 2-3 chicks coming out; somehow the eggs disappeared one by one ... probably snake

Last edited:
Maybe a dumb question, but does anyone want a dead Timber rattler for belt, wall mount or hat band? It is in the neighborhood of 4-feet long - really pretty markings - shot this morning

Very pretty. Who had the honors?
Every day is a new day, so far we are at 9.
Congratulations! Very cute chicks.
Oops, too bad, I live near Austin, and commute to Houston, Sugar Land sometimes ... but don't come around Livingston lake at all. Thanks for the invitation, maybe you can post the picture of the adventure and the outcome here for folks to see.

You remind me of the 80s when I lived in East of New Orleans and fishing is my way to live. For your info, while going to college in New Orleans, my friends and I went fishing at Lake Pontchartrain; we did that every fri night and by sat morning, we went home with about 40 cat fish. That's our meal for the week. I remembered sitting on some nice concrete slabs at the edge of the lake, making fishing so convenient. Then 10 yrs ago, I saw the news of the levee breakage during Katrina; that was where I sat ... hic

Wow, that is a good hatch for summer time. Most of mine still laying but only 2-3 chicks coming out; somehow the eggs disappeared one by one ... probably snake
Ken lived in New Orleans in the mid '70s and early '80s. He was working for Ingersoll Rand at that time.

Sorry you lost your seating place. You can still take your son and show him where you used to sit.

Back
Top Bottom