Texas

Anyone in Dallas city limits who might have Amprolium that they could share some? Thinking I need to medicate the rest of my flock after one passed away today unexpectedly although had some signs of illness or just old age.. Really need to find this within the next 12-24 hrs.
Most feed stores carry Corid..look for it in the goat
Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 9.14.17 AM.png
section:

IM looking for snowy mallards eggs or ducklings I’m out side of Austin in the hill country if anyone has any please let me know-Thx

It's time to harvest your American Beautyberry bushes berries for your chickens.
View attachment 1133831
View attachment 1133832
Know what else I have a lot of that my chickens like -- the fruits of the Passion flower vine. They demolish those once I pop the fruit open to reveal all the little seeds inside.

Was anyone else out in the Harvey rain pulling up green weeds to throw in the pen -- because the feed had all gotten wet in the storm? Only a chicken owner would do thier weeding in the rain - that's for sure.
:lau
At least I knew that these Beautyberries, the weeds etc. wouldn't get moldy.
I had no idea that those beauty berries were ok to eat, I have loads of them on our property

What do you call those pine-cone- like thingies that come off Magnolia trees? I have thrown BUCKETS of them in the burn pile. They are big enough to twist my ankle. Have I ever fallen down stepping on one?
:oops:
I consider them an enemy of the people.
Here's my vision of the thingie:
P1060785.JPG

Body and neck from Magnolia tree. Tail from oak tree (could use more tail leaves huh?) wings from Japanese maple tree and wattles from what we called 'wild sumac' when I was a kid. Beak is a rooster spur. (candy corn would have been better) legs toothpicks cool twigs would have been better for that too. Eyes are sugar things from the grocery in the cake decor section.

hate these Magnolia tree thingies...I could spend today picking them up and tomorrow there will be hundreds more.

Have you tried one? they have a very delicate flavor. I am grabbing the twigs off and 'harvesting' them -- the chickens are really laying well lately. cooincidence? :confused:
No I never tried one, who knew they were edible. I have loads of them. I will take a picture when I get home today to make sure we are talking about the same thing. Cause I have loads of those

What do you call those pine-cone- like thingies that come off Magnolia trees? I have thrown BUCKETS of them in the burn pile. They are big enough to twist my ankle. Have I ever fallen down stepping on one?
:oops:
I consider them an enemy of the people.
Here's my vision of the thingie:
View attachment 1146468
Body and neck from Magnolia tree. Tail from oak tree (could use more tail leaves huh?) wings from Japanese maple tree and wattles from what we called 'wild sumac' when I was a kid. Beak is a rooster spur. (candy corn would have been better) legs toothpicks cool twigs would have been better for that too. Eyes are sugar things from the grocery in the cake decor section.

hate these Magnolia tree thingies...I could spend today picking them up and tomorrow there will be hundreds more.
Kat check this out:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/115410...MI9PLy8rnG1gIVDAhpCh1-iAUbEAQYAyABEgJM8PD_BwE

People sell these things on Etsy. Omg

Back
Top Bottom