Texas

Although I don't have any livestock yet, we are allowed to live with two Australian Kelpie mixes and three assorted cats. We have twenty acres, so there's just enough room for them to allow us a share. Our overarching goal is to have a nice little farmstead with goats, fowl, pigs, cows and MAYBE sheep.
Howdy Chopperholic and Welcome to the Texas thread. Take your shoes off and sit a spell. Make yourself at home. :D
Do you have a chopper or just like 'look'n at them'?

Thanks!!

This was not actually the correct person, but they did give me a couple more names, one of which appears to have what i'm looking for. Hopefully i can work something out with him soon.

I appreciate the help!
Awesome! Good luck!

Hello Texans! I’m new to this great State but I already feel right at home because of its amazing people. Same goes for this great online community. I’m in Granbury (half hour SW from DFW) and I’m always interested in more chickens so get in touch if you have extra fertile eggs, baby chicks, adult hens or pesky roos. :wee

Hello Texans! I’m new to this great State but I already feel right at home because of its amazing people. Same goes for this great online community. I’m in Granbury (half hour SW from DFW) and I’m always interested in more chickens so get in touch if you have extra fertile eggs, baby chicks, adult hens or pesky roos. :wee

I have a rooster I need to re-home. He's maybe about 1 year old, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom